|Battle of Aerial|
|Date:||September 30th, 2013 - August 2nd, 2013|
|Conflict:||United Nazi War|
The Battle of Aerial also known as the Conquest of Aerial or the Aerial Shootout was a large ground engagement between the United States National Guard, and Nazi Germany for strateguc control of Aerial in 2013, though the large coordinated attack failed on the recapturing of Aerial, 2091riveraisrael and Jak Aversion remained behind in order to cover the national guard retreat, as well as looking more and more into Nazi Germany's Continuous survival leading into a large skirmish, on August 2nd, 2013.
Prior to the AttackEdit
Aerial during The BlitzEdit
The Failed Attack Edit
National Guard AttackEdit
Germany Counter AttackEdit
The Skirmish Edit
Covering the National Guard RetreatEdit
Shootout at Aeriel GarageEdit
Youth Serum discoveredEdit
- The Battle of Aerial was known to be the only major battle in the Entire United Nazi War, close to Operation SS Freedom, when the National Guard goes on the Offensive against Nazi Germany...
- 2091 and Jak were the only men amongst the United Nazi War along side of Lt. Karl Jordan Operation Karl Kon to last against an entire Nazi Army, mostly due to both 2091's Rapid Power, and Jak Aversion's skills with Blades, hand guns, and Martial Arts....
- During the Battle of Aerial, 2091 & Jak Aversion bare strong resemblance to Army of 2 Salem and Rios, only with more advanced guns and blades...
- The Youth Serum was discovered at Aerial Garage, where the Nazi's were using the Garage to store there Kubblewagons, Halftrack's Motorcycles, and Nazi Officer staff Cars...
- The Battle of Aerial bared a strong resemblance to the Battle of Mogadishu in 1993...
- 2091 & Jak did not destroy the tank containing the Youth Serum, for unknown purposes it could have been that to much pressure was coming down on them from Nazi Germany, or that they had no idea if the serum was indeed the one that was keeping Nazi Germany in existence...
- During the Skirmish in the Aerial Streets, Jak Aversion and 2091 had to also fight against Aerial threats, revealing that Nazi Infantry, and Armor wasn't the only thing they were fighting in the ruins of the city...
- It was later revealed that Margarine Frank was betrayed and arrested on August 1st, just one day before the Battle of Aerial came to a close on August 2nd, 2013...
- Aerial was known to be the seventh most Destructive Engagement in the United Nazi War...
- The Current date on how Aerial Fell in the early weeks and months of the United Nazi War remain unknown, it is possible that the City had fallen in the year 2011, during The Blitz...