The Battle of Rhinemaken was known to Nazi Germany as just an unacceptable attack on German Soldiers in Germany from a group of untrained American and British Milita men from the Country of the United States, who were present in Germany at the time of the German Civil War in secrecy and were attempting to escape Germany.
Their peaceful Expansion was brutally interrupted by farmers on Morhine fields, The Battle Resulted into A German victory, (despite the SS not planning on Attacking heavy populated areas in its own territory, at the time.) at Morhine Fields by driving a large group of armed militia, and farmers out of the area, but later resulted in an unexpected U.A.B.F victory in the city of Rhinemaken, while they were Marching through the rubble.
The Battle of Rhinemaken, was later known by Nazi Germany and the United States, as The Novermber 8th Attack, after the U.A.B.F Victory, and the start of the Upcoming United Nazi War which would happen a day after on November 9th, 2011.
Field ExpansionEditBefore the Rhinemaken attack, the SS were ordered by Hitler, and the rest of the Third Reich, to Enter Southern Germany and establish perimeters around Rhinemaken, so that they could trap the retreating Bundeswehr forces in the center and crush the remains of the 21st Century German military. The expansion was ment, to be a large road block, if the Germans should try to escape out of Germany.
The expansion was scheduled to begin at Morhine fields, a large heavily wooded area, about 20 miles from the city of Rhinemaken. The plan was to just enter Rhinemaken and establish defenses, but the SS was soon discovered by farmers in the region, which would later cause a large shoot out in the fields.
The Skirmishes were eventually stopped after a couple of minutes, allowing the SS to make there way into Palior fields.However the SS again came under fire, by larger much stronger groups, of militia. Some of these militiamen were American World War II Veterans, who once served in Europe during the time of the Normandy Invasion, as well as North Africa, Italy and other theaters of the European theater. The large group barricaded themselves in the region by digging trenches and cutting down trees, while the smaller skirmishes were keeping the SS away. The SS responded by air attacks to try and soften up the militia lines while the the ground force would break through the smaller lines.
After the air strike, the SS enter the field, and began a large attack, resulting into the deaths of many SS soldiers. Although the lines held, the SS eventually broke through with the help of tank support, in which had arrived, in massive numbers despite, the small amount that had arrived with the Infantry.
The result led, to the militia forces falling back, towards the high grounds of the fields. Many however reached Rhinemaken, ordering an evacuation. The citizens of Rhinemaken, began evacuations, in more of a panic state, refusing to become Prisoners of War from the SS.
The veterans eventually informed the United States Government to aide in the defense of Rhinemaken and help liberate Germany, but the US Government declined accusing the militia for Illegal drinking, as well as for playing practical jokes on the United States Government, threatening to prosecute every one of the Milita if they should call and bother them again.
However unknown to both sides, only one group of unknown origin would later give the SS a huge shot, when they reach the ruins of Rhinemaken.
The November 8th, AttackEdit
After Nazi Occupation Edit
After the Nazi Occupation of the Morhine Fields Hitler sent a radio transmission to German units all over the nation ordering them to pacify what territories that were under Nazi Rule in order to seek out and cause even more destruction to what remains of the Bundeswehr.
This event became a large success as many resources and supplies that Germany once gained was now left in ruins and destroyed by the SS and Wermacht, further forcing the remaining Bundeswehr forces to abandon Germany completely.
Hitler was later radioed from down in the Resort that a new Bunker was constructed In Germany in order to replace the old one that had been demolished during the Second World War, with that most of the Third Reich leaders moved from the Resort into the new Bunker where they would remain for the next couple of years to come.
The SS later began to move through Rhinemaken where they were supposed to use the town as a major base of Operation, however it later became a war zone rather than a base 2 Hours after the SS set foot in the ruins of the city.
U.A.B.F. Attack Edit
At around 4:00PM German forces that were marching through Rhinemaken were ambushed At Borough Square by armed teenagers who call themselves the U.A.B.F. known as the United Alliance of Brenda's Fans. The Germans caught completely off guard had only little time to shoot their attackers who were charging with rifles, Tables, Chairs, Shovels, and other pieces of furniture that can kill man.
The entire Square became a hand to hand Combat arena between the Germans and the U.A.B.F, thought the forces of Brenda Kylie were indeed suffering heavy losses they proved to be gaining the upper hand in this Uprising by over powering SS forces even when they got shot.
Minutes later at around 4:23 PM the Germans began to call for reinforcements from the Pailor Fields, but the reinforcements in the fields were blocked by U.A.B.F's forces preventing a counter attack from reaching Rhinemaken.
German Counter attack Edit
The Germans at Morhine Field now stalled had to try and call In some air attacks which began to pound the hill, despite heavy bombing, Brenda's forces have lost only 5 troops in the aerial bombardment. Germans however began to move a core east around the U.A.B.F lines and into Rhinemaken, but like on the Morhine fields they were stopped again, by Sniper fire and Machine gun fire.
The Germans now completely surrounded by enemies all over the street began to pull out of the city, and back into the Morhine fields in order to try and assist their heavy armor so that they can break through and hopefully make into the city before the Pinned squads at Roosevelt Square end up getting Melee'd to death.
The Germans however was never able to break the U.A.B.F lines costing their defeat not only in Rhinemaken, but also right in the Morhine Fields as well.
SS Pushed Back Edit
After inflicting heavy causalities in the square and the U.A.B.F now completely hitting them from all sides the Germans began a wide spread retreat that quickly became a mad stampeded, some of the solders ended up trampling on one another just to get out of the city.
The Germans on Morhine Fields lost most of their heavy armor and were also forced to pull back with only 2 Tanks left leaving the U.A.B.F to holler in celebration for their victory over Nazi Germany.
Music used in the WarEdit
Hitler enraged along with the rest of the Third Reich at this type of aggression demanded to know if at least the residents and resistance around the region had been fully Pacified after learning of a fresh armored unit that arrived not long after and killed a large portion of German resistance fighters on the field, further sending them running and into hiding in the Mountains.
The U.A.B.F Attackers that struck the Germans at Morhine Fields soon vanished after the Attack sometime before Nazi Germany was able to lock down the Country, further allowing them to escape by sea to North America.
Though the November 8th Attack was temporarily avenged following the destruction of the German Resistance forces, the SS eventually with the help of one of their top scientist in the Resort, had managed to identify the Bodies of one of the U.A.B.F fighters that attacked the SS, where it was later traced to the United States, where not long afterwords Nazi Germany declared war against the US, and Invaded America a day later on November 9th of 2011 thus beginning a whole new war on a different Continent.
- It was stated that there were American World War II Veterans on the Morhine Fields at the time of the Attack...
- It was soon discovered that Morhine Field Farmers were the ones shooting at the Germans hours before the attack...
- In the Aftermath of the November 8th Attack the Slaughter was covered up by the Media as a Terrorist Attack on German Soil, resulting that the rest of Europe still had no idea of Nazi Germany's continuous Existence at the time, even when their was a continuous Civil War in Germany...
- The bodies of the Germans whom died were cleared by the U.A.B.F. at the aftermath of the attack, resulting that non of the United States were able to get a positive ID on the attackers, in Germany...
- The Citizens of Rhinemaken had Evacuated before the Nazi's entered the city...
- It was mentioned that Nazi Germany had a small unit at the time of the Attack, and had less armor than they had else where In Germany, this might have been done as the Germans were not expecting a sudden attack...
- It was discovered that Nazi Germany's regional Expansion was to Pacify the entire German countryside along the Morhine Fields, in order to create a road block that was meant to trap the Surviving Budwasher forces in Germany...
- It was unknown whom spotted and reported, the Germans before the shooting at Morhine commenced...
- During the shoot outs, Nazi Germany's Pacifying strategy changed into occupying Rhinemaken in order to use the city as a stationary Head Quarters for their war against the Budwasher, Nazi Germany would never know that the city had been evacuated and was empty, before they arrived...
- It is unknown how Rhinemaken ended up in ruins, it is possible that when the city was Evacuated, the German Airforce might have pounded the city, but this is unlikely mostly due to the fact that there was only one German aircraft at the time of the shoot out in Morhine Fields that covered the German's advance but disappeared into the clouds...
- America would never know until November 20th, 2011 that the U.A.B.F, were in Germany at the time during the attack...
- It is strongly possible that the Ruins of Rhinemaken might have been conducted by the ground war during the U.A.B.F surprise attack, but It is highly unknown mostly due to most German Armored divisions being used against the Bundeswehr during the German Civil War...
- The November 8th Attack is mentioned countless times in the United Nazi War web series...
- The November 8th Attack was once placed in Littleton New Hampshire on the Pailor Fields, but the region was changed to Rhinemaken on the Morhine fields in Germany instead, due to the event being much clearer in a bold attempt to cause the SS to Invade America, with an attack on German soil...